Sunday 26 January 2014

DIY: Stamped Notebook


Whenever I go travelling, I like to be ridiculously organised and write all of my plans and directions down in a notebook that I can carry around with me. I decided to create this little design for my upcoming trip to Paris with my boyfriend.
Get some alphabet stamps, ink and a plain notebook and you are ready to go!
Choose your design and get out the right stamps.


I used a hair band to hold the stamps together and dab the ink onto the stamps, making sure not to put too much on.


Hold your stamps down in the desired place, ensuring all the ink is transferred.


I also stamped a more random pattern on the back of the notebook, just for fun!


You can create any word design you want and I think this would be really cute for a birthday card or letter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to Paris next month. This is a great idea - Definitely going to do it!

    ReplyDelete