Tuesday 12 August 2014

DIY Inspiration: Printspiration

Whale Gold Print, Beach Decor, Gold Foil Print, Shiny gold finish, Nautical Decor, Beach Home Decor, Art Print , Beach Poster

Trends With Benefits recently did a post about back to school home furnishings and they suggested getting prints from Etsy. I hadn't really looked on there before (I'm so behind on trends) and found myself spending AGES on there, scrolling through pages and pages of art. I'm moving from uni halls into a flat this September so I wanted something simple but eye-catching to sit next to my desk (rented flat = nothing allowed on the walls).
The Whale print above is from the wonderful shop The Digital Studio. Pretty much all of their prints are gold on white and because they don't include frames, the prices are extremely reasonable and perfect for my student budget. 


I also loved this Go Get It print from Sir Albert Company which will be perfect motivation for the dreary days when I don't want to learn about genetics anymore, I just want to curl up in my bed and watch Desperate Housewives.
Etsy has now become my go to place for prints and home furnishings because they just have such a large range of brilliant products from a wide variety of businesses. I'm very impressed!

I'm planning on using the gold from The Digital Studio as inspiration to create my own inspirational poster. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment