Wednesday 26 March 2014

DIY Supplies: Beads Unlimited

I have been reading craft blogs for about two and a half years and have been creating my own things for about a year of that. Most of them are based in America so when I have wanted to make something, I have had to do my own research into where to buy the best equipment for the project I am undertaking (in the UK). I thought it was about time someone wrote down where to buy crafting supplies so I am starting this series called DIY Supplies. I hope this helps you!

First of all, let's start with one of my favourite companies: Beads Unlimited.


Beads Unlimited, as the name suggests, is the perfect place to buy any sort of bead that you could possibly want but what I love buying from there is the chain. They have a number of different styles and gauges in five different colours: if you buy chain from Hobbycraft, it's bound to be from here (but more expensive!). They have an extensive range of products as well as super fast deliver and a website that is really easy to use. They also have a shop in Brighton that I really want to check out. Next time you have a jewellery project, have a look at what Beads Unlimited has to offer and you won't be disappointed.

I used chain from Beads Unlimited to create this necklace and this bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment