Sunday 9 March 2014

DIY Inspiration: Floral Slogan Jumper


I love Jack Wills. Tweed and gorgeous models are great but a hefty price tag? Not so much. They do a student discount which is very handy but I've been thinking about ways to create my own versions of some of my favourite pieces.
Jack Wills has recently teamed up with Liberty to create a range of pieces using the famous Liberty prints and they are simply gorgeous! Getting a small piece of Liberty fabric (or any floral fabric) will be a lot cheaper than buying a jumper like this.
Simply cut out your letters and sew onto a jumper. Simple. It may not look as professional but it will still look pretty great. I'm thinking of using my initials but you can use any word/phrase that takes your fancy. What would you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment